The e-learning has been developed for surgeons who are interested in procurement surgery.
After finishing the e-learning module, the surgeon:
- will be familiar with the important aspects of organ offers (heart and lungs)
- will know how to cooperate with the team with the appropriate attitude and behavioral skills including some golden rules
- will have a complete understanding of the preparation and retrieval phase
- will know the correct steps for retrieval of the heart and lungs (DBD and DCD)
The e-learning module comprises of six lessons with a variety of drawings, videos and study questions. The module follows a sequential routing. Lessons can however be studied separately at any given time. Relevant study questions are presented. The correct answers are required in order to proceed. The system will provide feedback.
The e-learning module end with a test. If you complete this test, you will receive a certificate.
It will take approximately two to three hours to successfully complete the e-learning.
The e-learning is free of charge, but only available for surgeons involved in donor surgery. In order to gain access to this course your order needs to be approved.
Please follow the steps to register for the e-learning:
- Select [Vraag toegang tot cursus aan] (request access to course)
- Register for an account, fill in the following: Voornaam (first name), Achternaam (last name), Emailadres (emailadress) and Wachtwoord (password)
- Select [Toegang aanvragen] (request access)
- Please provide us with your LinkedIn-account or any other information so we can check that you are a surgeon involved in donor surgery
Please contact email@example.com for more information.